Saturday, February 24, 2007

Chagrined in Chicago

Well, the best laid plans...

Although I checked my flight's status repeatedly before leaving the house, I arrived at the airport to discover that my direct flight to Houston had been cancelled. I've been rerouted through Chicago - via two different airlines. That required double check-ins and a few other adventures. And I was hoping that I would avoid problems by getting out of town before the storm hit...'seems I have been hit by a storm of a different type...

Ah, well, it's just a little inconvenience.

I hope everyone else gets out of Detroit without incident tomorrow.

From the "E" concourse (not to be confused with an "E" ticket ride) at O'Hare...

Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God's speed for the rest of your journey! Come home safe and sound next week!

Pablo

Popular Posts